Pet Insurance Price Comparison
- Compare Pet Insurance Policies From All The Top Providers
- Find A Pet Insurance Policy Tailored To Your Needs
- Get Great Online Prices And Premium Discounts
- Prices From As Little As £3.95 Per Month
- Get Up To £7000 Towards Your Vet Fees
Need Help Getting a Quote? Call 0333 777 3628
NCI Pet Insurance
- Cover for pets from 6 weeks old up to 9 years old*
- Lifetime & Non-lifetime policies
- Pay monthly with 0% APR
- 12 months for the price of 11
- Friendly, caring and professional service at all times
- Prices From £2.98 per month
- As of the end of 2013 we have donated £1.5 million to animal charities worldwide.
- Offer a wide range of policies, meaning you can get the exact cover you need.
- One of the UK's top 5 pet insurance providers - Datamonitor 2012 & 2013
- 10% Multi Policy Discount On Dogs, Cat and Horses
- Get 12 months pet insurance for the price of 9 when you buy online
- Introductory online discount applied over first 12 months.
- We can pay your vet direct
- Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited
- Get Up To 10% Online Discount On Your First Year's Premium
- 9/10 vets promote us
- Over 90% Of Claims Are Settled Within 5 Working Days
- Covered For Life Policies Pay For Treatment Throughout Your Pet's Life
Compare Pet Insurance To Find The Best Deal
Pet insurance gives you the peace of mind you need as a pet owner, offering cover for vet fees and other costs should your family pet need treatment. The policies can vary greatly, and different companies can cover different animals. Not every pet insurance provider will cover rabbits or horses, but almost all of them will have dog and cat plans.
Your Pet Insurance Policy
A pet insurance policy could, depending on the level and provider, include vet fess, complementary treatment, quarantine costs, holiday cancellation due to pet, third part liability, boarding fees and money for advertising and reward in case of loss or theft. Whilst no amount of money can make up for the death of a pet, some policies offer a cash sum should your animal die from illness or injury; this can go some way to easing a difficult time.
Choosing Your Pet Insurance
You obviously want good, reliable and effective cover for your pet, but you also need to get yourself a good deal on the policy. There are lots of providers available, and particularly in the case of dogs and cats there are plenty of options and policies to consider. Think about exactly what you need from your policy; if you travel regularly then look out for policies that include boarding fees or holiday cancellation compensation, and if you have several pets it might be worth checking for a multi-pet discount.
Compare Pet Insurance and Save
If you want to get the best deal on a policy that suits your needs then compare pet insurance. It is simple, fast and a very popular way to save money. Get a few different prices, and then you’ll have a collection of good quotes to choose from, and most providers are also very good at showing you the need-to-know details clearly. Once you’ve seen a quote you like make a note of it, and remember that insurance companies often change their prices, so it’s a good idea to keep a record of quotes you like.
Top 5 Tips to Save on Pet Insurance
5. Choose the right level – Sometimes the most comprehensive option is not the best, and a policy that has all the trimmings is just not necessary. Think about the features you really want included, and maybe a cheaper policy will actually cover you for what you need.
4. Consider Third Party Liability – Some policies include Third Party Liability as standard, whilst others offer it as an extra feature. Whilst it could add more to your premium, it might be worth it in the long-term. If you are not covered for Third Party Liability, then damage to someone’s property or an injury caused by your pet would be your financial responsibility, and this could end up costing a lot.
3. Pay annually – It can be tempting to pay over a number of months, but this often adds to the total cost of the policy. Most comparison sites will show you the quote for a year upfront, and the additional cost of paying monthly. If you want to save, then paying upfront is a good way to cut costs.
2. Look for Multi-Pet – If you have more than one pet it would be worth checking for a Multi-Pet discount or policy; your provider would prefer you to insure with them exclusively, and a Multi-Pet deal works as a good incentive for you to do this.
1. Compare to save – The best way to save money on your pet insurance policy is to shop around. This offers a tried and tested way to pay less and get the best deal. There are lots of pet Insurance providers, so try a few different ones.